Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Ezilondoloziweyo

I can't fix the slowness of my thunderbird email.

roseof76

I had been using thunderbird email on my pc with windows 8, my computer recently crashed and was unable to fix. I had to purchase a new computer which had windows 8.1, I have been unable to use thunderbird email since. I have tried everything on the site to fix it but as soon as I open it, it freezes and crashes. Help I am not sure what else to do. Thanks.

I had been using thunderbird email on my pc with windows 8, my computer recently crashed and was unable to fix. I had to purchase a new computer which had windows 8.1, I have been unable to use thunderbird email since. I have tried everything on the site to fix it but as soon as I open it, it freezes and crashes. Help I am not sure what else to do. Thanks.

All Replies (1)

What is your anti-virus software?