DownloadHelper not working with Youtube - solution
1) press: Ctrl+Shift+Del to go to History cleaning. 2) select timeframe: all 3) mark: Cookies, Browser Cache, Active Logins, Offline Data, Site Settings. (you can also mark Search History but it is not neccessary) 4) press: Clear button.
It solved the problem of downloading 0kb files instead of YouTube videos.
(with Firefox 25.0, DownloadHelper 4.9.21)
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Câu trả lời hữu ích
If you do not want to clear anything from the search history you can also press Shift+Ctrl+P to go to private mode. (DownloadHelper works fine in private mode even when it does not work in normal mode)
Thanks for letting everyone know that you found a couple of solutions for problems with DownloadHelper at YouTube. I take it that you meant the "Video DownloadHelper" Firefox extension available here:
Another good place to post this information would be on the above webpage, by using the "Write a review" button.
I'm going to close this question and mark it "off-topic" since you weren't actually asking for help with Firefox. Thanks again.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi AliceWyman vào