Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

When I open Firefox, I see 2 different panels. The one on the left is the one I expect but the one on the right is just not correct.

lindseyallen

I opened my gmail account in Firefox. The left panel is showing my mail information data from google, ie, Mail, then Compose, then the various gmail options but a second unexpected right panel shows up also. Right now that panel is the one I'm in to submit this report.

I opened my gmail account in Firefox. The left panel is showing my mail information data from google, ie, Mail, then Compose, then the various gmail options but a second unexpected right panel shows up also. Right now that panel is the one I'm in to submit this report.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Can you attach a screenshot?

Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.

You may be seeing the Social features sidebar.

You can disable the Social features by setting the social.enabled pref to false on the about:config page.