Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Samsung Galaxy S3 Keyboard not working for Firefox mobile

billiondollarproduce

I just downloaded the latest firefox browser for android in the google playstore (from mozilla) and I try to type something in the google searches, the keys aren't inputing, no letter nor numbers nor symbols. Then I try with the firefox beta, same thing. The key input works in the firefox site address search bar where it says something like "enter search terms..." in a search box but does not work after that. I installed a korean/japanese keyboard from google but I have try to disable that and reverting the keys to stock S3 keyboard but it still didn't work...

Any help? Thank you

I just downloaded the latest firefox browser for android in the google playstore (from mozilla) and I try to type something in the google searches, the keys aren't inputing, no letter nor numbers nor symbols. Then I try with the firefox beta, same thing. The key input works in the firefox site address search bar where it says something like "enter search terms..." in a search box but does not work after that. I installed a korean/japanese keyboard from google but I have try to disable that and reverting the keys to stock S3 keyboard but it still didn't work... Any help? Thank you

Tất cả các câu trả lời (5)

Same Problem, but instaed fo a Galaxy S3 im using a Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.1.1

Yep same for me . . S3

Same for me, with a Sony ST21i

Did anyone find a solution? Interesting thing is it was working alright and then all of a sudden it just stopped. The only place I can input text in this browser (and the beta version) is the address bar.

Although it's my favorite browser in general, for my tablet I'll be using another browser for the time being.

I had an auto update for Firefox today, and it now does work OK? Will keep my eye on it as it did this before and then failed again later!