Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
With Firefox 13 and 14 beta, the browser closes when I click a link of a Google Search. This does not happen with Firefox 12. I ran 3 AV programs and 3 Spyware programs. The same problem appears also in Safe mode (with all plugins and extensions disabled). I solved the problem with any of the following methods: 1) Use Firefox 12 2) Use Firefox 13 or 14 beta with a different Search Engine (Yahoo, Bing) 3) Use Firefox 13 or 14 beta with Google as Search Engine but with Java Script DISABLED.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (5)
Thanks I created a brand new profile and I still have the same problem
Does Firefox crash and bring up the crash reporter?
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more crash reports (bp-xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
Firefox does not bring up any message: it just closes. I scanned my computer with all those AV and spyware.