Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Each time I click on a link it opens in a new tab. I want it to open in the same tab. How do I change this?

hcleland

I am using a Mac computer. I am using Firefox 6.0.2

I am using a Mac computer. I am using Firefox 6.0.2

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Clear Cookies & Cache

Clear the Network Cache

Troubleshooting extensions and themes

Check and tell if its working.


BTW Your Flash plugin is quite older. You need to update it.

Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.7 (2.94 MB)

=> When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)

Update All your Firefox Plugins

I closed Firefox and re-opened it. That fixed it. Not sure why. Cache was not full.