Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ.
Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã giải quyết
Đã lưu trữ
When will firefox be available for Sony ericsson Experia x10i
Hi, I have a Sony ericsson Experia x10i smartphone. I cannot instal firefox a a browser because it has toolittle RAM. When will Firefox issue a browser for this phone?
Hi, I have a Sony ericsson Experia x10i smartphone. I cannot instal firefox a a browser because it has toolittle RAM.
When will Firefox issue a browser for this phone?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)
I dont know about the plans Mozilla are making for that but i can surely tell you that you can try fixing your RAM issue, and somehow the Android app of Firefox will be able to run. It actually should run, unless you have all sorts of stuff already running on the phone. Good Luck!
Giải pháp được chọn
Sorry but it will not run on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 due to using a ARMv6 type of cpu.
Thanks James