Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

When I shut down the computer all tab groups are gone when I come back and turn the computer back on. Is that normal?

dobies

I create tab groups. I would think every time I turn on the computer that the tab groups would still be there, but they have all disappeared. Do they go away when I shut the computer off?

I create tab groups. I would think every time I turn on the computer that the tab groups would still be there, but they have all disappeared. Do they go away when I shut the computer off?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

App tabs and Tab Groups (Panorama) are stored as part of the session data in the file sessionstore.js in the Firefox Profile Folder

Make sure that you do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the "Browsing History"

Thank you very much. I saw this in the help questions but could not link to the mozillizine link. Group tabs are remaining after restarting computer. One more question. I call up a tab from a tab group, the tab shows up in the screen. When I close the tab on the screen, it ends up being lost in the group. Is there a way to close the tab and have it return to the tab group?

dobies '