Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Missing "clear cahe" button in Tools menu. How to fix this?

dankisic@gmail.com

In the Tools menu, I have only "Clear Recent History" button, but there is no "Clear Cache" button, so I cant delete temporary internet files.

In the Tools menu, I have only "Clear Recent History" button, but there is no "Clear Cache" button, so I cant delete temporary internet files.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

The button to clear the cache is in the Options dialog, for details see How to clear the Firefox cache.

You could also just in the "Clear recent history" dialog just select the cache in the list of items to clear.

You can click the Details button in Tools > Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to see all settings.