Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

I had to reinstall my operating system. How can I load the settings saved in my old profile into my new profile?

resteven

My vista 64 operating system crashed. When I reinstalled the operating system, my old firefox settings were saved in a "window.old" folder. My old firefox profile folder was saved in the "wondow.old" folder. Having reinstalled firefox, is there anyway to recover my old settings (bookmarks, extensions, plug-ins, etc.)

My vista 64 operating system crashed. When I reinstalled the operating system, my old firefox settings were saved in a "window.old" folder. My old firefox profile folder was saved in the "wondow.old" folder. Having reinstalled firefox, is there anyway to recover my old settings (bookmarks, extensions, plug-ins, etc.)

Được chỉnh sửa bởi resteven vào

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Giải pháp được chọn