Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Learn More

I cannot access facebook with any browser. Please help!

  • 4 trả lời
  • 155 gặp vấn đề này
  • 10732 lượt xem
  • Trả lời mới nhất được viết bởi eXoSaX

more options

I have done system restore, I have tried looking at java settings and cookie setting but am willing to try again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both google chrome, firefox and even tried facebook on internet explorer and I cannot access facebook. As far as I am aware I have not installed anything major and the day before last I was accessing facebook totally fine. I cannot even laod the home page to log in. It simply refuses to load no matter how long I leave it. Can anybody help at all???

Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)

more options

Hi guys, i just tried to share. i'm also facing this problem, this causes by some virus/spyware/malware.

i got this from other forum; try this method.

Start>Run.. type this -->cmd [Enter] then type ipconfig /flushdns [Enter] try to access your facebook by IE/Firefox Remarks : not success for my problem

2nd method Start>Run.. type this-->cmd[Enter] then type netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log [Enter]

then if your network use IpV6 netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log [Enter]

then netsh winsock reset catalog[Enter]

after that, restart your PC

It work to my IE but not to my Firefox or Chrome i'm still working to it because i don't like use IE or chrome. but at least i can access Facebook via IE

besides, try to check your proxy setting, for IE/Chrome Control Panel>Network & Internet>Internet Option>Connection>Lan Setting>disable Proxy server for my case, the spyware open port using my localhost setting.

hope this could help.

more options

Guys, try follow this solution from microsoft,reset the host, my problem solve


i can access facebook from any browser now.

more options

After cleaning and checking everything that could cause the problem (I almost did a complete reinstallation), I forgot to check the hosts file. Your solution with the Microsoft hosts fix worked. It turned out that a virus or spyware has changed the hosts file. Thanks a lot! :)