Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

I am paranoid about malware. I go to the Mozilla site, click download and up pops a box that says its from tux.rainside.sk Am I being hijacked?

stevere

bottom line I am not sure if I am getting a real version of Firefox or has someone redirected me to a rogue site that will install malware? Why wouldn't the dialog box say run or save a file from mozilla.com?

bottom line I am not sure if I am getting a real version of Firefox or has someone redirected me to a rogue site that will install malware? Why wouldn't the dialog box say run or save a file from mozilla.com?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Mozilla uses mirrors from all over the world for downloading and updating Firefox. tux.rainside.sk is one of the places that is used, it is one of the primary sites for downloading Firefox in Europe.

http://www.mozilla.org/community/mirrors.html