Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

The command line no longer shows up when I log onto Firefox. Have to go through History and Home to see it. Can you help?

AnonymousUser

My command line no longer shows up when I log onto Firefox. Only the top most line (Firefox, File, Edit, etc). The only way to get to my start page is by going to History and tap on Home.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== When I upgraded to newest version, I think

My command line no longer shows up when I log onto Firefox. Only the top most line (Firefox, File, Edit, etc). The only way to get to my start page is by going to History and tap on Home. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == When I upgraded to newest version, I think

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Giải pháp được chọn

* Make sure that you have the Navigation Toolbar and other toolbars visible:  View > Toolbars .
* If items are missing then see if you can find them in the  View > Toolbars > Customize  window.
* If you see the item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window to the Navigation toolbar.
* If you do not see that item then click the  Restore Default Set  button in the View > Toolbars > Customize window.

See also Back and forward or other toolbar buttons are missing and Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars --- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Toolbar_customization