Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

I accidentaly clicked 'block images from' on facebook and now I can't see any photos on facebook, how do I unblock images from facebook??

AnonymousUser

I accidently clicked 'block images from' when I was on facebook and now I can't see any photos when on the site, how do I unblock photos on facebook??

This happened

Not sure how often

== I accidently clicked 'block images from' when I was on facebook and now I can't see any photos.

I accidently clicked 'block images from' when I was on facebook and now I can't see any photos when on the site, how do I unblock photos on facebook?? == This happened == Not sure how often == I accidently clicked 'block images from' when I was on facebook and now I can't see any photos.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)