Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết

Organize shortcuts in folders?

littlebigman

Hello,

Unlike Opera, Firefox Android prevents the user from drag 'n dropping shortcuts to put them in folders. Besides, I reached the maximum number of shortcuts allowed

Is there an alternative to organize them — I don't want to put shortcuts on the phone homepage?

Thank you.

Hello, Unlike Opera, Firefox Android prevents the user from drag 'n dropping shortcuts to put them in folders. Besides, I reached the maximum number of shortcuts allowed Is there an alternative to organize them — I don't want to put shortcuts on the phone homepage? Thank you.
Đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

As suggested by AI as a work-around, installed Zyntro's commercial "Shortcuts Manager — Bookmark & Link Organizer" extension ("Free 5 folders"). Can't figure out how to group shorcuts into folders.

That's involved.

With sixteen shortcuts, I get "Shortcut limit reached".

Được chỉnh sửa bởi littlebigman vào

Giải pháp được chọn

Found it: Don't use shortcuts; Use bookmarks instead, which do allow creating folders, and sub-folders.

Đặt một câu hỏi

Bạn phải đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn để trả lời bài viết. Vui lòng bắt đầu một câu hỏi mới, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản.