Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết

Hate the scroll back function

redo.simo

I really don't like the "swipe right to go back" function on the mobile browser: I always trigger it by mistake and reload a previous page when I don't intend to. It's especially bad when reading webcomics, as I have to zoom in and move aroud a lot on the page, and if I hit the left edge a bit too fast I get sent to the previous web page.

I dug around a bit in the settings but couldn't find the option to disable this function, so if you could add it (or explain where to find it if it's already there) I'd be most grateful.

P.S. Please don't ever add AI slop to Firefox, I beg of you

I really don't like the "swipe right to go back" function on the mobile browser: I always trigger it by mistake and reload a previous page when I don't intend to. It's especially bad when reading webcomics, as I have to zoom in and move aroud a lot on the page, and if I hit the left edge a bit too fast I get sent to the previous web page. I dug around a bit in the settings but couldn't find the option to disable this function, so if you could add it (or explain where to find it if it's already there) I'd be most grateful. P.S. Please don't ever add AI slop to Firefox, I beg of you

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Giải pháp được chọn

Hi, I cannot reproduce this gesture. Does it work on this website?

Actually it doesn't! I guess it's a website "feature" and not a browser one. I've quickly tested it on my open tabs and it seems like only older websites have this, especially older webcomic sites. Probably to mimic the digital page turing motion.

Thanks!

Đặt một câu hỏi

Bạn phải đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn để trả lời bài viết. Vui lòng bắt đầu một câu hỏi mới, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản.