Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã khóa

how come I can't change the location?

SuMo Bot

I'm just wondering how come I can't change the location of the virtual private network?

I'm just wondering how come I can't change the location of the virtual private network?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)

Giải pháp được chọn

This is Firefox for Desktop section and you're asking about Android.

No, you cannot change the location now in Firefox for Android. We need some time to test it.

See also Use built-in VPN in Firefox for Android. I'll move this to the Firefox for Android support forum.

My apologies i don't know how to do this, I've never posted on a forum. Thank you for the link ^~^ -Firebunny~ Edit: Had a look and got the information. Thanks again!

  • Hug!* 💕

By the way to post a new thread in the Firefox for Android forum section look at top for Ask a Question > Firefox for Android which is https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/mobile

I moved the three other threads to Firefox for Android section and locked them as duplicates of this thread.

Được chỉnh sửa bởi James vào

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.