Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết

Remove 'Ask Gemini' Option from Context Menus

erekosec

Hello!

I have the "Block AI Features" setting enabled, but I'm still getting the "Ask Gemini" option in the long-hold context menu for Firefox Mobile on Android.

Is there any way to remove this option? It's cluttering the context menu and I dont want to misclick it. Or otherwise, is this a known and tracked issue?

Hello! I have the "Block AI Features" setting enabled, but I'm still getting the "Ask Gemini" option in the long-hold context menu for Firefox Mobile on Android. Is there any way to remove this option? It's cluttering the context menu and I dont want to misclick it. Or otherwise, is this a known and tracked issue?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

Giải pháp được chọn

It looks like it's a general Android menu and it's not configurable by Firefox settings.

Ah interesting. I didn't see it in Discord, Element, or Signal, so I'd assumed it was a Firefox thing.

That does at least indicate that it can be blocked per app, but yeah that shouldn't be exclusively on y'all.

Will close this, but it would be amazing if there was an investigation into how to hide that!

Thank you~

Try to go to your System Apps and turn off Google, then restart Firefox.

Đặt một câu hỏi

Bạn phải đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn để trả lời bài viết. Vui lòng bắt đầu một câu hỏi mới, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản.