Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết

when does Firefox begin costing me money

susanb3rg

Download the app today. I know it's free now but when would it start costing me money? I don't think I've completed my installation, sorry not sure, I'm not technically savey. Not sure if I have to add a extension? And I have questions about "masks"? I think 🤔 that's it. Thank you very much. Susan

Download the app today. I know it's free now but when would it start costing me money? I don't think I've completed my installation, sorry not sure, I'm not technically savey. Not sure if I have to add a extension? And I have questions about "masks"? I think 🤔 that's it. Thank you very much. Susan

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Giải pháp được chọn

  1. Firefox is free forever.
  2. You don't have to add an extension, but it's advised to add uBlock Origin to block ads.
  3. Masks are keeping your e-mail address safe. If some website or newsletter asks you to provide an e-mail, just give them your mask instead.

You appear to be using the Firefox for Android web browser to post this thread.

The Firefox web browsers for desktop Windows, macOS, Linux and mobile versions for iOS/iPadOS and Android are free to install and use as there is no form of payment or subscriptions required to use at any point.

Mozilla does have a few subscription products as in MDN Plus, Relay Premium, and the standalone Mozilla VPN app.

Đặt một câu hỏi

Bạn phải đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn để trả lời bài viết. Vui lòng bắt đầu một câu hỏi mới, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản.