Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Mozilla Monitor says a partial credit card # has been exposed but which card?

anneomalous

Mozilla Monitor says part of my credit card # was exposed but it doesn’t tell me which credit card. Anyway to find out? I don’t want to cancel all of them especially since I just got a new debit card due to fraudulent charges.

Mozilla Monitor says part of my credit card # was exposed but it doesn’t tell me which credit card. Anyway to find out? I don’t want to cancel all of them especially since I just got a new debit card due to fraudulent charges.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Hi anneomalous,

The product that you refer to is one of our premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question about Mozilla Monitor through this link.