Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Disable AI search results

ed9213

I find the AI search results at the top of a web search page are often inaccurate or irrelevant. Can I block the AI function in Firefox for Android using Google as the search engine?

I find the AI search results at the top of a web search page are often inaccurate or irrelevant. Can I block the AI function in Firefox for Android using Google as the search engine?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Hi,

Generally, it's Google's feature, and Firefox itself can't influence it. However, you can search for an extension that does this job.