Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Firefox tabs

Scott

On an Android phone you can go to open tabs and close all open apps tabs, etc. On my Android phone I am able to open the folder, empty all open apps and tabs, except for Firefox. Which was my default browser for the past 20yrs. When I open the folder and close everything, Firefox tabs remain with a large lock in the lower right hand corner. Anyone know what's going on?

On an Android phone you can go to open tabs and close all open apps tabs, etc. On my Android phone I am able to open the folder, empty all open apps and tabs, except for Firefox. Which was my default browser for the past 20yrs. When I open the folder and close everything, Firefox tabs remain with a large lock in the lower right hand corner. Anyone know what's going on?
Đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

Hi Scott

I have not seen that before and may need to look into it further. What is the make and model of your Android device?

S10+, Sorry, Thank u for the reply!