Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

firefox mobile

IUFOS

On my android box I have lost the tabs view and don't see the + to add new tab. I do see the tab when I click on the 3 dots then I see the plus+ sign and when I click it it shows a new page but I want to get back to my previous tab but its all messed up. Please, help me get back to the regular firefox browser with tabs and the plus on the normal view. Thank You.

On my android box I have lost the tabs view and don't see the + to add new tab. I do see the tab when I click on the 3 dots then I see the plus+ sign and when I click it it shows a new page but I want to get back to my previous tab but its all messed up. Please, help me get back to the regular firefox browser with tabs and the plus on the normal view. Thank You.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Hi

Are you able to share a screenshot of what you are seeing in Firefox for Android?