Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

No sound on Linux

thom11

I am on Linux. I get no sound from any video.

Simply going to youtube and then playing a video produces no sound.

I am on Linux. I get no sound from any video. Simply going to youtube and then playing a video produces no sound.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

What do you have for pulseaudio and pipewire? see screenshots Can you show your sound tray? see screenshot Try downloading Firefox from Mozilla, run it from the folder and see if you have the same issue. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release

Được chỉnh sửa bởi jonzn4SUSE vào

Make sure you have the latest FFmpeg and libavcodec packages installed.