Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ.
Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã giải quyết
Đã lưu trữ
Firefox does not remember bookmark folder on iOS and Android
When I open my bookmarks on Android or iOS it always defaults back to the top level of my bookmarks. I often read pages that are located under the same bookmark folder. It would be nice if Firefox would remember the bookmark folder I used last.
Thx
Stephan
When I open my bookmarks on Android or iOS it always defaults back to the top level of my bookmarks. I often read pages that are located under the same bookmark folder. It would be nice if Firefox would remember the bookmark folder I used last.
Thx
Stephan
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Giải pháp được chọn
Hi Stephen
Thank you for your feedback. This is something that our developers are aware of and are looking into. You can follow progress on this and leave comments at: https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/10606