Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

unwarranted redirects and forgotten data entry

Stephen Armstrong

Firefox on android forgets where it is when it is minimized, or even on its own support page where it erases previously entered data fields if I click on any link on the support page! This is a major problem with banking websites. Example: I go to log on to my banking website which requires two Factor authentication. The phone call comes in with the authentication code and auto minimizes Firefox when the phone app launches. I go back to Firefox, and it has stepped back to full web pages back to the credentials entry page which requires another authentication call from the website! This leads to an endless cycle of redirects which cannot be circumvented currently. Firefox needs to remember AND STAY where it was with all entered field data; 1)when minimized, 2)when selecting an alternate tab or window, 3)when selecting an informational link on the date of field entry page (selecting an info link should not erase my data that I'd already entered), 4) when selecting the Share Data button on this very support page (which I can't actually use right now because it'll erase what I just typed when it tells me it can't access my data)

Firefox on android forgets where it is when it is minimized, or even on its own support page where it erases previously entered data fields if I click on any link on the support page! This is a major problem with banking websites. Example: I go to log on to my banking website which requires two Factor authentication. The phone call comes in with the authentication code and auto minimizes Firefox when the phone app launches. I go back to Firefox, and it has stepped back to full web pages back to the credentials entry page which requires another authentication call from the website! This leads to an endless cycle of redirects which cannot be circumvented currently. Firefox needs to remember AND STAY where it was with all entered field data; 1)when minimized, 2)when selecting an alternate tab or window, 3)when selecting an informational link on the date of field entry page (selecting an info link should not erase my data that I'd already entered), 4) when selecting the Share Data button on this very support page (which I can't actually use right now because it'll erase what I just typed when it tells me it can't access my data)

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. This is something that our developers are aware of and are currently working on. You can follow progress on this and add comments at:

https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/12731