Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

how do I remove Firefox from my Android smartphone

gotjazzbob

How do I remove Firefox from my Android smartphone? The Firefox browser is a lot slower than the browser this UMX smartphone came with.

How do I remove Firefox from my Android smartphone? The Firefox browser is a lot slower than the browser this UMX smartphone came with.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Hi

I am sorry to hear that. It may help if you open the Android Settings app, select Applications, find Firefox and clear the cache (not data!).

If you do still wish to remove Firefox for Android from your device, all you need to do is ling press on the app icon and drag it to the "uninstall at the top of the screen.

I hope you can come back and try Firefox for Android again soon.