Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Chủ đề này đã đóng và được lưu lại. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã giải quyết Đã khóa Đã lưu trữ

Config file for Local Folders

SuMo Bot

Hi,

We have Thunderbird configured to local save our e-mail in a specific folder from our server. Ex: \\192.168.etc\thunderbirdmail\"user's folder"

Now I'll have to change the address and would be nice if I could just replace it from a file in Profile's config file. This way I could just change one file and just replace all others, otherwise I'll have to change all endpoints, one by one...

Is it possible? Where can I find the file to change and which file is that?

Thanks.

Hi, We have Thunderbird configured to local save our e-mail in a specific folder from our server. Ex: \\192.168.etc\thunderbirdmail\"user's folder" Now I'll have to change the address and would be nice if I could just replace it from a file in Profile's config file. This way I could just change one file and just replace all others, otherwise I'll have to change all endpoints, one by one... Is it possible? Where can I find the file to change and which file is that? Thanks.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

Giải pháp được chọn

You should be able to do it on the profile files - %APPDATA%\Thunderbird\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default\ on prefs.js file look for "user_pref("mail.server.server1.directory", "here-is-what-you-need-to-change")"

I had a similar problem with getting Thunderbird to see my local folders/files. The solution was to go in at the OS level and change the properties on the folders/files in the "Local Folders" folder to NOT hidden and remove the read-only tags. Be sure to also change it on the sub-folders/files. Once I did this and restarted Thunderbird, the files and folders "magically" appeared in the tree at the left of Thunderbird under local folders.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.