Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Why I didn't get update?

KONRADV8

Latest update (63.0) of Firefox for Android was release on october 23, but I haven't got this update until today (30.10.2018). How can I update it manually?

Latest update (63.0) of Firefox for Android was release on october 23, but I haven't got this update until today (30.10.2018). How can I update it manually?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

hi, due to an unresolved stability issue firefox 63 for android isn't ready to be rolled-out generally yet.