Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Firefox is broken.
"Recommended by Pocket"
"Show Sponsored Storied"
/ALL THE ADVERTISEMENTS/
hijacking my new tab
making an account to provide feedback
whoever approved all this
all this data rape.
Please stop trying to make firefox accounts a thing.
I AM NEVER GOING TO LOG IN TO MY BROWSER .
[Profanity removed by moderator. Please read Mozilla Support rules and guidelines, thanks.]
Được chỉnh sửa bởi Chris Ilias vào
Tất cả các câu trả lời (13)
WHY CAN'T I DELETE INDIVIDUAL COOKIES ANYMORE?! WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON ANYWAYS? ADVERTISERS OR USERS?
WHAT IS THE POINT OF Preferences > "Manage Cookies and Site Data" IF I CAN'T DELETE ANYTHING?
ALSO WHY DOES MOZILLA.ORG SET SO MANY COOKIES? I WOULD CHECK WHAT IS IN THEM BUT I CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE.
ADVERTISING IS DESTROYING THE INTERNET
You can turn off everything on the New Tab Page by going to Options --> Home or : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customize-new-tab-page
You do not need a account to run Firefox that is for Sync.
Please edit your post as this is a general public forum for all ages.
What the hell is this UI?!
Are you working for the advertisers? Oh wait...
Delete cookies :
Manage Cookies and Site Data :
Block Cookies :
Anything else you care to express yourself about ?
If you do not know the answers please ask politely.
As well you are not messaging with Mozilla Staff but with Volunteer Support who are users like you.
I know how to disable all the stupid features I'm allowed to disable. The issue is that the new version changed my preference of a black tab. The greater issue is that the defaults are designed to destroy privacy on the internet to enable manipulation by advertisements.
Pocket/sync should never have been launched without nextcloud support
Why are you working for mozilla for free? None of this makes sense.
Correct, your language does not make sense at all. I did nothing to have all that thrown at me or anyone else that Volunteers.
People Volunteer for many reasons. But helping people is a good feeling when you show someone how to fix or find or...
I know how to disable all the stupid features I'm allowed to disable. The issue is that the new version changed my preference of a black tab. The greater issue is that the defaults are designed to destroy privacy on the internet to enable manipulation by advertisements. Pocket/sync should never have been launched without nextcloud support
You can give constructive feed back by going to Help --> Submit Feedback and it will be reviewed by a team.
So there is the built in black theme in Customize.
You can go to userChrome (which was in Firefox long before there was a Google or chrome and stolen engineers) As this will get you the looks back again that you want. It takes about 10mins to figure out how to make a folder how to make a file in the folder and where to put the folder and then copy/paste code. General over view :
Over view, examples, code :
You can find code here by asking but only a few know it. Or you can go to this dedicated sub reddit :
Some Examples of what you can do or use the code :
So 230 million ways to customize.
Might be interested in this if want privacy : https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/multi-account-containers/
Hi seriouslymozilla, did your Extended Support Release of Firefox 52 just update to the Extended Support Release of Firefox 60? Certainly there have been a lot of changes, but it's more constructive to go through them in order.
(1) Remove "Recommended by Pocket" and "Show Sponsored Stories" -- you probably found this by now on the Preferences page or by clicking the "gear" icon on the new tab page
(2) New tab hijacking -- what is the problem with the new tab? If you need to show a different page, use this extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/new-tab-override/
(3) "Manage Cookies and Site Data" allows you to remove cookies and data stored by sites. After using a Remove button in the left lower corner, make sure to use the "Save Changes" button in the right lower corner to complete the job. If you don't see that button, try dragging the "grippy" control at the lower right downwards to enlarge the dialog.
(4) Viewing individual cookies.
- In Firefox 60, the old dialog is available in Page Info on the Security tab. Clear the search box at the top to view all cookies for all sites.
- In Firefox 61+ you can use the Storage Inspector tool, but this for the current site and doesn't have a cross-site search box. See: https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Tools/Storage_Inspector
- Of course there also are extensions for viewing/deleting cookies on the Add-ons site.
5. "The issue is that the new version changed my preference of a black tab."
That doesn't sound like a built-in preference. Was it a custom style rule?
6. "The greater issue is that the defaults are designed to destroy privacy on the internet to enable manipulation by advertisements."
Firefox includes Tracking Protection which is enabled by default in Private windows (see: What happened to Tracking Protection?), and the Mozilla Add-ons site routinely features effective ad-blocking extensions.
In upcoming versions, more blocking may be enabled by default, and made easier for users to implement with reduced site breakage. Site breakage with cookie blocking, anti-tracking, and ad blockers is a major issue for the average user. You may not realize that until reading this forum for a few days.