Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Facing Trouble in streaming online videos

Brav06

Hi there, I'm having this weird problem for a while now. I am unable to stream videos on some sites an example of one is this https://biqle.ru/watch/-53281593_171075668. My browser keeps showing the icon as shown in image with this question indicating that video is being loaded for play but play sign does not appear. The above mentioned link works fine on Chrome and Internet Explorer so i know its not a system or windows related issue. i have checked YouTube and Dailymotion, They work fine but this website in particular including some other sites are unable to play videos on Firefox browser. P.S. I've already tried playing video without adblocks and external extensions but nothing has worked.

Hi there, I'm having this weird problem for a while now. I am unable to stream videos on some sites an example of one is this https://biqle.ru/watch/-53281593_171075668. My browser keeps showing the icon as shown in image with this question indicating that video is being loaded for play but play sign does not appear. The above mentioned link works fine on Chrome and Internet Explorer so i know its not a system or windows related issue. i have checked YouTube and Dailymotion, They work fine but this website in particular including some other sites are unable to play videos on Firefox browser. P.S. I've already tried playing video without adblocks and external extensions but nothing has worked.
Đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình

Được chỉnh sửa bởi Brav06 vào

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

It is frozen. Use Task Manager.

This page uses a lot of external scripts, from cloudflare.com, daxab.com, puhtml.com, and vk.com. I don't know which ones are critical to playing the video, but perhaps something is being blocked.

If you are using a private browsing window, check the left end of the address bar for a shield icon indicating that Tracking Protection has blocked some content. This article has more info on this feature and how to make exceptions: What happened to Tracking Protection?.