Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

delete colored crap

Txasslm

I just put on the latest update. How do I get rid of this new colored shit that some wiseass thought would look cute or pretty? I want the browser home page to look like it did before this update. How do I revert to it, while I review other browsers to go to?

I just put on the latest update. How do I get rid of this new colored shit that some wiseass thought would look cute or pretty? I want the browser home page to look like it did before this update. How do I revert to it, while I review other browsers to go to?

All Replies (3)

Agree 100%. Hoping the next update won't be rainbow colors, but not holding my breath.

If only the browser had a settings menu where you could change the themes and colors. Even better if the update opened a tab where it links directly to the customization menu... smh.

There is a place in settings, appearance and then themes. I realized immediately after posting my message. No more purple!!!

கேள்வி எழுப்பு

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.