Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How do I sign up for fire fox

stab14

where do I sign up for Firefox?

Is this a joke or a browser with no place to sign up for the first time?

where do I sign up for Firefox? Is this a joke or a browser with no place to sign up for the first time?

All Replies (2)

No "sign up" needed. Download Firefox, install it, and use it.

You actually need to post a question, and by posting a question it takes you the prompt to register. I had the same problem too - lots of "sign in" links, but nowhere to enter info the first time! Hope this works for you: worked for me :)