Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Home page widgets

GLComputing

This is more two minor requests than a question.

  1. 1 When you have 2-3 Widgets, it should centre them for better visualisation.
  2. 2 It would be nice to add multiple widgets for separate lists
  3. 3 Would also be good to sync lists

I wasn't sure if there is a better place to post these suggestions. Happy to repost if someone lets me know the right place.

Thanks, Mike

This is more two minor requests than a question. # 1 When you have 2-3 Widgets, it should centre them for better visualisation. # 2 It would be nice to add multiple widgets for separate lists # 3 Would also be good to sync lists I wasn't sure if there is a better place to post these suggestions. Happy to repost if someone lets me know the right place. Thanks, Mike

All Replies (2)

I like the ideas, especially being able to have separate lists and sync them. The centering thing would be nice too. Small changes, but they’d make the home page feel a lot less awkward when you’re only using a couple widgets.

Hi @malcolmparked - I can think of loads of widgets, more useful than the current options and certainly better than Chrome or Edge... but gotta get the simple stuff that takes no dev stress before the cool stuff makes sense.

I've been a Firefox user for over 20 years, since switching from Netscape. Most devs and product people focus on big things that benefit few... I like simple things that people will use and don't want to leave.

Uliza swali

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.