Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

how do I set firefox to not retain history of websites visited

Brian

I accidentally wiped out my customization of the firefox app. I do not want to save search history, websites visited after I close down firefox. How do I do this? I want to retain the short cuts to websites

I accidentally wiped out my customization of the firefox app. I do not want to save search history, websites visited after I close down firefox. How do I do this? I want to retain the short cuts to websites

All Replies (1)

Uliza swali

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.