Images not populating in tabs
The images or symbols for different websites are not loading in tabs. I have reset several times. I have closed out of the widows and nothing. Is there a fix to have tab images populate normally? I attached a snip of 4 different websites all had images in 2021 and now they will not load.
All Replies (7)
Try Refreshing your Browser:-
- To do this, click the menu button at the top right corner of the Firefox window.
- Click the “Help” option near the bottom of the menu.
- Click the “Troubleshooting Information” option in the Help menu.
- Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- You’ll be warned that this will remove your browser add-ons, reset your customizations, and revert other browser data to the default settings. Click “Refresh Firefox” to confirm you want to make these changes.
Are these on the tabs on the tab bar? Or bookmarks on the Bookmarks Toolbar?
I tried the “Refresh Firefox” method and it did not remedy the issue.
The images are on the tab bar. All bookmark images will load.
If those are pinned tabs, does it make any difference if you un-pin and re-pin them? You can use the right-click tab context menu for that.
I unpinnned that did not work. I tried unpinned with “Refresh Firefox” and the images loaded! Thanks :D
Hi szbradfo, Glad to hear that your problem was solved, please mark the solution to answer that solved your problem so that others get help from your question.
I would like to preface that unpinning tabs and “Refresh Firefox” worked perfectly.