Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Öppen

Widgets disappeared after new update

jmzy.wong

Hello! I recently updated and redownloaded Firefox after being prompted to. While everything else seems normal, the only widget accessible to me on my new tab screen now is the weather widget. I had previously equipped the to-do list widget as well as the crossword widget. Is this to be expected or have I accidentally done something wrong? Thank you!

Hello! I recently updated and redownloaded Firefox after being prompted to. While everything else seems normal, the only widget accessible to me on my new tab screen now is the weather widget. I had previously equipped the to-do list widget as well as the crossword widget. Is this to be expected or have I accidentally done something wrong? Thank you!

Alla svar (1)

Hi, you didn't do anything. Sometimes they are switching things off. Try to enter about:config in the address bar and flip browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.widgets.system.crossword.enabled and browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.widgets.system.lists.enabled to true.

Ställ en fråga

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.