Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Öppen

No widgets listed in settings

zeldaqueenofmars

I can't find a line to add widgets in my settings. It doesn't exist! I've read several articles as to how to add widgets, but then when I went to look for them in settings, there's no line or box to check for widgets. I have Windows 11 and allow all updates from Firefox, so do you know what the problem is? I do have the weather widget, which was added a while ago, so most likely with an update, but no other widgets on my homepage or in the settings page.

I can't find a line to add widgets in my settings. It doesn't exist! I've read several articles as to how to add widgets, but then when I went to look for them in settings, there's no line or box to check for widgets. I have Windows 11 and allow all updates from Firefox, so do you know what the problem is? I do have the weather widget, which was added a while ago, so most likely with an update, but no other widgets on my homepage or in the settings page.

Alla svar (1)

Hi,

AFAIK widgets are released in phases, so not everyone will have all the widgets available. For example I use Developer Edition, and I also only have the weather one enabled, but my Release and Nightly Firefox have the others too. If you don't do anything, you'll receive them in time.

You can also enable them in about:config right now, but generally it's not recommended to change any settings if you are not sure what you are doing. The relevant keys start with browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.widgets..

Regards, Balázs

Ändrad av Balázs Meskó

Ställ en fråga

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.