Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har stängts och arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Låst Arkiverad

I cannot send out emails on my Thunderbird account as I keep getting a message "Cannot Display Unicode Content"

SuMo Bot

I cannot send out emails or attachments as I keep getting a message about being unable to display unicode content. Can this be rectified/fixed so that I can send out emails etc?

I cannot send out emails or attachments as I keep getting a message about being unable to display unicode content. Can this be rectified/fixed so that I can send out emails etc?

Alla svar (1)

Most emails are unicode! Thunderbird certainly uses it by default. So perhaps we are talking unicode in a specific font that you do not have installed.

IS the issue with a specific email or sender perhaps.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.