Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Emailing

Jim12

I have a problem I cannot figure out what happened and how to fix it.

When I went in to email someone, I would open the New Messages. There used to be a SEND button on the top left of the New Message. But for some reason the SEND button is no longer there, and I cannot figure out how to send a message.

What can I do the get the SEND button back to the New Message so I can send the email?

I have a problem I cannot figure out what happened and how to fix it. When I went in to email someone, I would open the New Messages. There used to be a SEND button on the top left of the New Message. But for some reason the SEND button is no longer there, and I cannot figure out how to send a message. What can I do the get the SEND button back to the New Message so I can send the email?

Alla svar (1)