Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

text coding - option send to Windows 8.1 Thunderbird 60.3.0 (64 bity) Poland

mslaczka

Hello. When I use the send to> mail recipient option, a new message window opens, in which the default text "the message is ready to send with attachments ..." is displayed. The problem is that both the subject and the content contain incorrectly coded characters. The problem did not occur in versions below 60. Can I change the content of these default texts? I have unicode utf8 encoded correctly in thunderbird.

greetings
Hello. When I use the send to> mail recipient option, a new message window opens, in which the default text "the message is ready to send with attachments ..." is displayed. The problem is that both the subject and the content contain incorrectly coded characters. The problem did not occur in versions below 60. Can I change the content of these default texts? I have unicode utf8 encoded correctly in thunderbird. greetings

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

This bug will be fixed in the next release (soon).