Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Sync Keeps Telling Me to "Try Again"

hockey31

I set up sync on my desktop (windows 8) and I have confirmed that it is actually set up (under Tools "sync now" appears). I open "set up sync" on my other computer (windows 8.1 laptop) and I get the code and enter it into the desktop and I am told to try again. Interestingly, when I look at the laptop the code has changed. No sync has been set up on the laptop.

Any help would be appreciated.

I set up sync on my desktop (windows 8) and I have confirmed that it is actually set up (under Tools "sync now" appears). I open "set up sync" on my other computer (windows 8.1 laptop) and I get the code and enter it into the desktop and I am told to try again. Interestingly, when I look at the laptop the code has changed. No sync has been set up on the laptop. Any help would be appreciated.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Remove your SYNC and try in freshly.


Are you using proxy server?