Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

In Windows XP, Firefox off, Int.Explorer on.How to get Firefox back

jaymel03

using windows XP sp3. Internet Explorer has unexpectedly replaced Mozilla Fire Fox in my start up menu ( without me selecting this option) How do I get Fire Fox back in the list? I can still get Fire Fox from the icon, but I want it back in the list. What is the method please?

using windows XP sp3. Internet Explorer has unexpectedly replaced Mozilla Fire Fox in my start up menu ( without me selecting this option) How do I get Fire Fox back in the list? I can still get Fire Fox from the icon, but I want it back in the list. What is the method please?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Update to the Firefox 23 release.