Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Gmail won't open in Firefox (and I've already reset it and deleted prefs.js)

leahtn

Gmail won't open in Firefox. I get this error:

The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Steps I've taken: 1) Reset Firefox preferences 2) Deleted prefs.js

Help!

Gmail won't open in Firefox. I get this error: The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. Steps I've taken: 1) Reset Firefox preferences 2) Deleted prefs.js Help!

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Reload the webpage while bypassing the cache using one of the following steps:

  • Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button with a left click.

OR

  • Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
  • Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)

Let us know if this solves the issues you are having.

Ndryshuar nga kobe

If clearing cookies doesn't work then it is possible that the cookies.sqlite file that stores the cookies is corrupted.

Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookie files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox profile folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.