Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Firefox can't see my printer. It's not in the list.

sbufe

I've tried deleting the entries from prefs.js and hitting "reset" on the print_printer setting. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with default settings. I can use the printer from Chrome. I don't know why it's not appearing in the list of available printers in FF. Thanks.

I've tried deleting the entries from prefs.js and hitting "reset" on the print_printer setting. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with default settings. I can use the printer from Chrome. I don't know why it's not appearing in the list of available printers in FF. Thanks.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

What kinda of printer are we talking about and how is it connect to the printer?