Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

how can I get my favorites files and folders after upgrading to a new version?

Daysee

Hi. I recently rebooted my computer back to factory condition an upgraded to the newest version of fire fox. I lost all my favorites, bookmarks and important folders. Is there a way I can restore that information back to fire fox?

Hi. I recently rebooted my computer back to factory condition an upgraded to the newest version of fire fox. I lost all my favorites, bookmarks and important folders. Is there a way I can restore that information back to fire fox?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Not if you didn't backup your personal data in the Firefox program folder or were using Firefox Sync.

You should always backup your personal data before reformatting the computer.