Kjo rrjedhë është arkivuar. Ju lutemi, bëni një pyetje të re, nëse keni nevojë për ndihmë.
On the check plugins page none of my plugins show. How can I update my plug ins?
My Adobe Acrobat and Flash plug ins need updated, among others, and when I go to the plug in check page the field where they should appear is blank. None of my plug ins appear in the list and the yellow "Some plugins used by this page are out of date" banner appears. My Add ons Manager list directs me right back to the plug ins check page, as does the "Update plugins" button on the banner. No matter which route I use to reach the plug ins check page I come to the blank list and I can not update my plugins.
How can I solve this?
Krejt Përgjigjet (2)
- Does the problem happen with another computer?
- Does the problem happen in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode?
- Does the problem happen in a new profile?
- Does the problem happen when security software is temporarily disabled?
Try to delete the pluginreg.dat file in the Firefox Profile Folder and maybe addons.sqlite as well to reset the plugin registry databases.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.