Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

I'd like to go back to the previous version because vs does not support AVG search

HugoWeber

Version 6 does not support the AVG search add-on, how do I get back to the previous version of Firefox?

Version 6 does not support the AVG search add-on, how do I get back to the previous version of Firefox?

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Instead of Downgrading to a previous version, you can use - Web of Trust Safe Browsing Tool 20110704 extension

Check and tell if its working.

Ndryshuar nga Hasan

Try checking for an update for AVG from the System Tray icon, see the screenshot below.