Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

the text in my toolbar is too small

peggyevans

Recently the text in my toolbar and start menu is so small I cannot read it. I have tried increasing the font size, but it does not increase the text size in the toolbar or start menu.....help !

Recently the text in my toolbar and start menu is so small I cannot read it. I have tried increasing the font size, but it does not increase the text size in the toolbar or start menu.....help !

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)