Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

There is no "Firefox button" in upper left corner of the screen.

twoodj

Above site tabs is blank space with "File...Edit...View....etc." and above that, in blank space, is the name of the site I'm looking at.  ?? I want to get rid of that empty space and have the Firefox button instead.

Above site tabs is blank space with "File...Edit...View....etc." and above that, in blank space, is the name of the site I'm looking at. ?? I want to get rid of that empty space and have the Firefox button instead.

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

To get the new interface you need to hide the menu bar. To do that in the View menu select Toolbars, then click on the "Menu Bar" entry.

If you need access to the menus you can press either Alt or F10 to temporarily display them.